Monday, July 2, 2012

Blogging

Ok it's confession time....I seriously thought that I was beginning to get the hang of this whole blogging thing. But I must admit, I'm still technically "blog challenged".....I've read the tutorial stuff but still can't figure out how to add links to the blogs that I'm attempting to follow, how to add photos, how to add other links, etc. & I'm having difficulty getting my stats to show....I have no idea why?!

I need one of those "blogging 101" books....seriously. I feel like a complete moron....I am so computer techie challenged....it's sad. There are so many things I'd like to do with this blog, and in my oh so humble opinion it's rather "plain" compared to other blogs I've read....it feels like I'm a bit boring.

My other frustration, for some reason the stupid spell check hasn't seemed to work the past few blog posts, thus I have no clue if I've spelled things incorrectly or not. Sigh....ok, confession over.....pity party over....time to look over the tutorial stuff more and figure a few things out.

UPDATE:

It's "happy dance" time....I figured something out thanks to my new friend Mac.....how to add the links to the blogs I've been reading! Yippee!! Here's a little info on the blogs:

Autism Daddy: a dad who tells it like it is....he makes me laugh, he makes me cry, and he helps me to remember that we're not alone on this journey -- there are so many parents out there going through the same things. I've found other Autism groups on Facebook & other blogs thanks to the links he's posted.

Insane in the Mom-Brain: What can I say, she maks me laugh! Her sense of humor is just so "out there".....whenever I'm in a funk or having a rough day, I know I can go to her page and find something that will make me laugh.

Homestyle Mama: My new friend...thus far her blog has made me laugh, made me cry, and helped me also to know that I'm not alone on this crazy rollercoaster ride we call "Autism". I can tell from what I've read thus far, she & I are going to become great friends! BTW, she is a real sweetie too -- the info she shared today has helped me to be a little less "blog-challenged"!

Extreme Parenthood: Another new friend....have read a few of her blog posts, and was able to connect to her through a mutual friend. Looking forward to getting to know her as well....seems like we have a lot in common!

No comments:

Post a Comment